In honor of this year’s Birthday Bash theme, London is Calling, we are giving YOU a chance to win a trip to jolly, old England. So be a love and buy a raffle ticket to support the Children’s Museum!
1 for $25 | 5 for $100
– A $2,000 American Airlines voucher
– A $2,000 gift card to the luxurious Belmond Cadogan Hotel
– Two tickets for the iconic London Eye with fast track entry
– A public transit pass, valued at £100
The raffle drawing will be held Friday, May 29 at 8:10 pm at the Children’s Museum’s 47th Birthday Bash, the most whimsical (adults-only) fundraiser in town. Presence is not required to win, but we would love to see you there!
the fine print
- This raffle is conducted under Colorado Raffle License: 2020-15063
- All raffle ticket purchasers and the winner must be at least 18 years of age.
- All credit card purchases, including online raffle sales, include a processing fee of $1.03 per ticket.
- *Prize Package details:
- The American Airlines gift card does not expire. Gift cards are redeemable toward purchase of base air fare originating in the United States. Gift cards may not be used for other products or services including upgrades, in-flight purchases, baggage fees or pet fees. For a complete list of terms and conditions, please visit the American Airlines website.
- Belmond Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards can be redeemed for goods and services at all Belmond owned and managed hotels, trains and cruises around the world (subject to limitations). This includes taxes and gratuities. This gift card never expires. Gift cards may not be used to secure, confirm or prepay a hotel or restaurant reservation.
- London Eye tickets include fast track entry to the iconic landmark, a visit to the exclusive Eye Lounge and more. Guests 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or older. All children over the age of 3 must have a valid ticket.
- Visitor Oyster cards and Oyster cards are electronic smartcards and are valid to pay for most London public transit systems. Cards are reusable and do not expire. Visit the Visit London website for more details.
- The U.S. Postal Service prohibits the mailing of official raffle tickets. If you purchase a raffle ticket online, you will be emailed a receipt that serves as your proof of purchase and identifies your unique raffle ticket number(s). Your official ticket(s) with corresponding ticket numbers will be added to the raffle drawing drum at the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus.
- Raffle ticket purchases are not tax-deductible.
- Online sales end at 12 pm on Friday, May 29, 2019.
- To purchase a ticket as a gift, please contact Ryann Roussel at 303-561-0104 or RyannR@cmdenver.org.
- All proceeds benefit the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus.